Welcome to www.hp.com/support
www.hp.com/support - Setup Install HP Printer
www.hp.com/support HP drivers are available to download for Windows and Mac versions. If you are a windows user, let us explain how to find and install the matching software. Driver download is an important step. Update the driver to proceed with 123.hp.com/setup. Check the compatibility before installation of HP Driver Download.
123 HP Wireless Setup and Security - www.hp.com/support
1. Check for the following setting on your Wireless router:
2. Modify the manufacturer's default name for the network name (SSID) to a unique name.
3. Modify login and password of your router’s admin user account to something unique and different from the default.
4. Assign ‘ON’ or ‘enable’ to broadcast SSID which will be the default setting.
5. Make use of WPA or WPA2 passphrase for security.
6. The following security methods are not suggested for securing your network:
7. MAC address filtering
8. Disabling SSID broadcasting
9. WEP key encryption. In case you require WEP, use in 'Open' mode instead of 'Shared' mode. www.hp.com/support
Choose (Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) for the encryption type. It is the new and most secured method to encrypt data on any Wireless network. You should create a WPA passphrase consisting of at least 13 characters. To ensure strong network security make use of numbers, upper and lower cases, letters, and punctuation.
Record your Wireless settings, as you will need this information whenever you add any Wireless device to your Wireless network. For more queries, refer to hp.com/support for additional information. When the configuration of Wireless router is over, check that you click ‘Apply’ or ‘OK’ to save the settings. In case you are configuring an existing Wireless router that has Wireless devices connected to it, each Wireless device has to be configured with the new configuration window.
Download hp printer driver from hp.com/support
1. Make sure you have started the hp printer and connected with your computer
2. Visit the web portal - www.hp.com/support
3. Click on the download button to get software favroable according to your computer
4. Enter hp printer model number in the space provided
5. Choose the printer driver from the list and click on download button.
Know More About Print & Scan Doctor
HP Print and Scan Doctor is a free tool available for Windows to resolve problems that relate to printing and scanning like missing or corrupt print drivers, firewall issues, connectivity issues, printer offline, scan error messages, and print jobs stuck in the print queue. To avail this service download and install www.hp.com/support Print and Scan Doctor on the device which connects to the Printer.
HP Printer Windows 10 Support
1. Make sure Your www.hp.com/support Printer and your Windows 10 Computer are connected with the same wired (Ethernet) or wireless network.
2. Go to Wi-Fi settings on your Windows 10 Computer device, and connect it to your wired or wireless network.
3. Open the document or an application like email, which has the file you need to print.
4. Click on the Print symbol .
5. After the above stride, a print preview screen appears in which you can select your printer and change any print settings, if necessary.
6. Once the necessary changes are made, click on Print.
7. It likewise gives you choices like number of copies, color of the print, paper size, paper range and orientation.
8. In the event that the print job isn't printed then, it could be because of one of the following
9. Poor or no network available
10. Power saving mode is ON
11. Printer is OFF